Part-Time Data Collector
Location: Altoona, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 2153
Zip Code: 16602
Job ID: 1431
Standard Hours: 15-20
Compensation Range: 12-18
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
Data Collector - Part-Time
Are you looking for a part-time job that allows you to enjoy flexibility and variety in your work? Would you like greater control over your earning potential and schedule? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a desire to make an impact on the retail industry?
Then join RetailData's growing and diverse data collection team. With over 30 years as a leader in this field and locations across North America, we are a leader in the delivery of retail intelligence through retail pricing audits.
As the core to our business, our Data Collectors gather competitive pricing information our clients need to drive successful pricing strategies.
What will you be doing?
- Downloading collection lists to the data collection equipment.
- Using company-provided handheld data collection devices to record prescribed product information.
- Accurately entering unique prices, and other data attributes based on collection criteria.
- Transmitting data on the same day of collection.
What does RetailData Offer You?
- Competitive rates of pay during our comprehensive initial training program and in the form of productivity-based compensation following training. You'll have the ability to increase your own hourly earnings as your collection speed increases.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and 750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work 15-25 hours per week with scheduling flexibility.
- Reliable to start and finish assignments on time and attention to detail.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift, lift up to 40 pounds, bend, kneel, reach, stretch, move heavy items.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases to complete data collection.
For consideration for this opportunity, please apply via our Careers Page .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation
Job Number: 1431
Community / Marketing Title: Part-Time Data Collector
Location_formattedLocationLong: Altoona, Pennsylvania US