Location: Hoffman Estates, Illinois US
Job Number: 2055
Job ID: 1264
Standard Hours: 40
Compensation Range: $50,000 - $62,000 plus bonus
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
About Our Company
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. Innovation is at the core of our business. Consumers aggressively shift their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and ecommerce sales channels. Our industry leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedent retail changes.
About the Job
The District Manager is responsible for managing the specialized work performed by Data Collectors to ensure satisfactory completion of client requirements.
This position offers:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K (after 750 hours and 6 months of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (after 1 year of service)
- Flexible Spending (FSA) Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays/Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Effectively works with Client Services Team, Logistics Team and Data Collectors to be solutions-focused with the overall goal of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for understanding all internal processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Assumes responsibility for all District outcomes and results.
- Provides timely updates to the client service organization regarding any potential issues on audit delivery, timing, completeness or accuracy.
- Responsible for the training and on-going development of Data Collectors in District, including training on basic handheld operation, understanding client collection criteria and how to complete all check types. Retrains existing Data Collectors when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate staff levels of Data Collectors to complete clients' schedule (including ad hoc special projects) without incurring significant labor costs such as overtime, drive time, and mileage.
- Interviews potential candidates, makes final hiring decisions and trains new Data Collectors.
- Schedules re-audits to ensure integrity of data collected in District.
- Responsible for scheduling work for all Data Collectors in District and meeting labor requirements for special/ad hoc requests.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with client in-store personnel and works to protect the reputation of the company.
- Responsible for traveling to local areas within the assigned District to develop and maintain good working relationships with Data Collector staff.
- Responsible for motivating and engaging Data Collectors through telephone, email, and in-person discussions.
- Responsible for ensuring that weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly schedules and metrics are met.
- Follows up with Data Collectors and enters notes on job monitor for all late or pending audits.
- Manages Data Collector performance by providing regular feedback, coaching and takes corrective action when needed.
- Responsible for working closely with administrative departments within the organization and ensuring all policies and procedures are administered and followed.
- Troubleshoots handheld problems, when possible.
- Performs all Data Collector functions and responsibilities when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or other related field; and
- Minimum of 5 years operational and supervisory experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail industry knowledge/experience.
- Ability to facilitate training classes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must be flexible and quick to adapt to changes.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Experience in managing people and directing workflow required.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Reliable transportation required.
To apply, please visit www.retaildatallc./careers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation
Job Number: 1264
Community / Marketing Title: District Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hoffman Estates, Illinois US